The best material written by one of the world's best teachers has been computerized using the interactive and easy-to-use Bridge Baron Teacher interface, so that you can learn on your own time, with no pressure, in the privacy of your home, and at your own pace. Makes a great companion for students taking a bridge course with a teacher, but is also detailed enough to stand alone. The perfect gift for a friend or family member who wants to learn the game.
Now Pat can help you learn bridge on your own time, at your own pace.
- Teaches both bidding and play
- Paced appropriately for beginners
- Lessons 1-3 teach the mechanics, trick taking, and provide the background for bidding
- Lessons 4-6 teach opening bids and their responses
- Quizzes to reinforce your understanding
- Provides an extensive glossary and reference section
- Includes 38 carefully crafted instructional deals, and 92 BONUS practice hands
- Presented in an easy-to-use, interactive format.
About Introduction to Bridge (Lessons 1-6)
Great companion for students taking a bridge course, but detailed enough to stand alone.
Perfect gift for a friend or family member who wants to learn the game.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher and an internet connection
Minimum resolution 1024x768
- Pat is one of the best known and most successful bridge teachers in the United States. She is a columnist for the ACBL's monthly magazine "The Bridge Bulletin" and the winner of the American Bridge Teachers' Association (ABTA) 2007 Book of the Year Award.
About Pat Harrington: