Mike Lawrence offers an abundance of knowledge concerning value of various conventions and the judgement required to use them properly. Let Mike show you when to invoke a particular convention, how to respond to it and how to defend against it. You will learn many new conventions with hundreds of example hands and thousands of interactive quizzes. This program is certain to make you a better bidder.
- Topics include:
- A new kind of Drury
- The Jacoby 2NT response and how things change when opponents compete
- All kinds of splinter bids
- Maximal doubles, support doubles, and all kinds of competitive doubles
- Raising partner's minor when your RHO makes a takeout double
- Drop dead Stayman
- Professional secrets
- Bidding when your opponents use Michaels
- And much, much more!
Operating System Requirements: Windows 95 or better/ Vista & 7 (32 & 64 bit), 3MB free hard disk space, CD-Rom drive, 3mb of hard drive space, at least 800 x 600 screen resolution,