Author: Mike Lawrence
Many theories not presented elsewhere. Easy-to-use ideas.
- 1. Reasons For Playing Two Over One
- 2. Variations of the Two Over One
- 3. Two Over One Auctions After A Major Suit Opening Bid From Opener's Point of View
- 4. Two Over One Auctions After a Major Suit Opening Bid From Responder's Point of View
- 5. Auctions That Start with 1D - (P) - 2C
- 6. The Two Over One in Competition
- 7. The Jump Shift
- 8. The Three Card Raise
- 9. The Forcing Response to 1H or 1S.
Paperback; 189 pages; 1987