Author: Rick Logan
Rick is a Diamond Life Master who lives on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. As a bridge writer he can't possibly be working with a full deck. The author has humor throughout the book to give you a little laugh while studying. This book is 10 bridge books packed into one. It can be used as a teaching manual or as a gift for your partner.
Table of Contents:
- 1. Intermediate Players
- 2. Advancing Players
- 3. Expert Players
- 4. Slam Bidding
- 5. Partnership Checklist
- 6. Bridge Psychology
- 7. Favorite Hands
- 8. Lagniappe
- For any serious student of the game this book is a fast track to the top.
- Slam Bidding section is a great blueprint for any expert partnership.
- Bridge Psychology section is the real secret to winning bridge.
- It's worth the price just for the jokes.
- As complete a bridge book as there is.
Intermediate to Expert
Spiral bound 133 pages: 2014