Try a free demo
Audio Visual Lesson you view on your computer browser
Approximate running time: 110 minutes.
Marty's audio visual format significantly enhances your learning experience:
- The combination of voice and visual effects makes it easier to understand what Marty is teaching.
- The lesson is interactive, so students "learn by doing."
- You can proceed at your own pace.
- You can play and replay all or some of the lesson whenever you choose as many times as you like.
- The lesson includes a written transcript for you to study. The transcript format has been improved for increased readability.
Click here for an example transcript.
- The lesson contains several hours of extensive material.
- The lesson is designed to work on most popular computers and browsers, including Windows, Mac, and iPad.
On many hands, the unsuccessful declarer's downfall was a result of his "winging it." That is NOT the key to success.
Instead, the correct approach is for declarer to first formulate a plan, and then to execute it. However, in addition to deciding "what" to do, he must also determine "when" to do it. And that's what good timing is all about.
For each of the 15 deals in the lesson, Marty will explain exactly how and what you MUST think about in order to time the hand correctly.
In this lesson, Marty will discuss:
- How to give yourself an extra chance to make the hand
- How to avoid losing finesses
- How to make the most of your long suits
- How to overcome bad splits
- How to judge when it's right to take a safety play
- How to KNOW when it's right to go for an endplay AND how to set it up
- When should you play differently at matchpoints
Sorry this is not a discounted item.
This item is sent automatically within 24-48 hours.