Try a free demo
Audio Visual Lesson you view on your computer browser
Approximate running time: 110 minutes.
Marty's audio visual format significantly enhances your learning experience:
- The combination of voice and visual effects makes it easier to understand what Marty is teaching.
- The lesson is interactive, so students "learn by doing."
- You can proceed at your own pace.
- You can play and replay all or some of the lesson whenever you choose as many times as you like.
- The lesson includes a written transcript for you to study. The transcript format has been improved for increased readability.
Click here for an example transcript.
- The lesson contains several hours of extensive material.
- The lesson is designed to work on most popular computers and browsers, including Windows, Mac, and iPad.
This is a list of the 10 lessons in Volume 1 of the Marty Bergen Series:
- To Finesse or Not to Finesse
- After RHO Opens (Effective Overcalls)
- How to Compete after RHO Doubles
- Drawing Trumps: All, Some or None?
- What You Must Know about Roman Keycard
- What You Must Know about Jacoby 2NT
- How to Play 3NT
- Responder's Rebid - The Key to the Auction
- Make the Most of Your Preempts
- Make the Most of Your Entries
Sorry this is not a discounted item.
This item is sent automatically within 24-48 hours.