Whether you are just setting out to discover the wonderful game of bridge, or have played for some time, your success will be limited without a sound understanding of the basic techniques of cardplay.
In this series, two of the game’s top writers explain clearly the various cardplay skills that you will need. Every 52-page book contains six chapters – each ending with a short quiz.
5. Establishing Long Suits
The topics covered in this first book, on Establishing Long Suits, are:
- Establishing a suit at notrumps
- Establishing a suit by ruffing
- Should I duck a round?
- Establishing a suit safely
- Which suit should I establish?
- Reaching the established winners