Whether you are just setting out to discover the wonderful game of bridge, or have played for some time, your success will be limited without a sound understanding of the basic techniques of cardplay.
In this series, two of the game’s top writers explain clearly the various cardplay skills that you will need. Every 52-page book contains six chapters – each ending with a short quiz.
4. Drawing Trumps
The topics covered in this first book, on Drawing Trumps, are:
- Drawing trumps immediately
- When you need to take ruffs
- When you need to take discards
- Establishing a suit before drawing trumps
- Techniques when drawing trumps
- Using entries in the trump suit