Whether you are just setting out to discover the wonderful game of bridge, or have played for some time, your success will be limited without a sound understanding of the basic techniques of cardplay.
In this series, two of the game’s top writers explain clearly the various cardplay skills that you will need. Every 52-page book contains six chapters – each ending with a short quiz.
2. Ruffing Losers
The topics covered in this first book, on Ruffing Losers, are:
- Ruffing in the short-trump hand
- Should I draw trumps before the ruff?
- Preparing for the ruff
- Should I ruff high or low?
- When is it wrong to ruff?
- Planning the necessary ruffs