Try a free demo
Audio Visual Lesson you view on your computer browser
Approximate running time: 110 minutes.
Marty's audio visual format significantly enhances your learning experience:
- The combination of voice and visual effects makes it easier to understand what Marty is teaching.
- The lesson is interactive, so students "learn by doing."
- You can proceed at your own pace.
- You can play and replay all or some of the lesson whenever you choose as many times as you like.
- The lesson includes a written transcript for you to study. The transcript format has been improved for increased readability.
Click here for an example transcript.
- The lesson contains several hours of extensive material.
- The lesson is designed to work on most popular computers and browsers, including Windows, Mac, and iPad.
This is a list of the 10 lessons in Volume 2 of the Marty Bergen Series:
- Do You Really Know When to Open 1NT
- Good Judgment in 3rd Seat
- Timing is Everything for Declarer
- How to Survive an Enemy Preempt
- How to Defeat 4 of a Major
- Your Most Important Suit - Trumps
- Advancing Partner's Takeout Double
- Timing is Everything: Defense
- Good Splits and Bad Splits
- Everything You Need to Know About 2C Auctions
Sorry this is not a discounted item.
This item is sent automatically within 24-48 hours.