Try a free demo
Audio Visual Lesson you view on your computer browser
Approximate running time: 110 minutes.
Marty's audio visual format significantly enhances your learning experience:
- The combination of voice and visual effects makes it easier to understand what Marty is teaching.
- The lesson is interactive, so students "learn by doing."
- You can proceed at your own pace.
- You can play and replay all or some of the lesson whenever you choose as many times as you like.
- The lesson includes a written transcript for you to study. The transcript format has been improved for increased readability.
Click here for an example transcript.
- The lesson contains several hours of extensive material.
- The lesson is designed to work on most popular computers and browsers, including Windows, Mac, and iPad.
Every time you have a trump suit, that is definitely your most important suit. In a suit contract, your goal is to reduce your number of losers to an acceptable number. How you handle your trump is often the key. Deciding whether to draw trump first is important, but it is only the first step. There are so many other factors. You must concern yourself with all of the following:
- Long suits
- Short suits
- Ruffs by your side
- Potential ruffs and overruffs by the defenders
For each deal, Marty will explain exactly what you should think about and how you should decide the best way to proceed. This includes:
- Should you lead trump immediately? If so, how many?
- When counting winners can guide you to the best line.
- On a cross-ruff, which suit should you ruff first?
- When should you not ruff a loser?
- When do you need to ruff with a high trump?
- How to ruff a loser despite not having a short suit.
- When you should draw trump despite having losers you could ruff.
- How to maximize your intermediates in the trump suit.
- When you should execute a dummy reversal.
- How YOU can learn to execute a trump coup.
- How YOU can set up an end play.
Sorry this is not a discounted item.
This item is sent automatically within 24-48 hours.