Try a free demo
Audio Visual Lesson you view on your computer browser
Approximate running time: 110 minutes.
Marty's audio visual format significantly enhances your learning experience:
- The combination of voice and visual effects makes it easier to understand what Marty is teaching.
- The lesson is interactive, so students "learn by doing."
- You can proceed at your own pace.
- You can play and replay all or some of the lesson whenever you choose as many times as you like.
- The lesson includes a written transcript for you to study. The transcript format has been improved for increased readability.
Click here for an example transcript.
- The lesson contains several hours of extensive material.
- The lesson is designed to work on most popular computers and browsers, including Windows, Mac, and iPad.
3NT is the most often-played contract in bridge. That is not debatable. Almost 20% of all deals are played in 3NT. When playing 3NT, there are many possible things to think about when dummy is tabled. For each deal, Marty will explain exactly what you should think about to decide the best way to play the hand.
In this lesson, Marty will discuss:
- How to make the most of your long suits
- How to maximize your entries
- How to make hands without risking a finesse
- How to give yourself an extra chance
- How to take advantage of clues from the opponents' auction
- When should you play differently at matchpoints
Sorry this is not a discounted item.
This item is sent automatically within 24-48 hours.